Borcam Users Guide & Cleaning
For a prolonged and healthy use, please keep in mind that;
- You can use your Borcam in ovens & microwaves or put it in the fridge & deep freeze.
- When using in microwaves don’t use a cover; follow the microwave instructions.
- It can be placed on a ceramic stove directly, but on electric and gas stove may only be used with a heat diffuser.
- Always put it on low heat first. Then gradually increase the heat, if needed. Never put it on strong heat.
Remember that in many recipes, “low heat” is one of the basic rules of delicious cooking.
- Tolerable sudden change of temperature is 230ºC (∆t = 230ºC). So as long as heat is gradually increased or decreased, temperatures of -40ºC in the deep freeze and 300ºC in the oven are tolerable.
- Avoid sudden changes of temperature. When you take it out of the fridge or deep freeze, wait before heating/baking until room temperature is reached.
- Don’t pour cold liquids on hot products, hot liquids on cold products.
- When hot, always handle with a dry towel, never use wet towels. Never put it on wet or cold surfaces.
- Sharp materials may damage the product.
- Handle with care, avoid physical shocks.
- Do not use cracked, broken and scratched products.
- Do not use corrosive cleaning products like mechanical dusts, aluminum wire, etc. When hand washed, soft sponges developed for glassware cleaning and proper washing liquid is advised.
- Dishwasher safe.
- The product can be broken and may cause injuries, if the instructions are not followed.
For more information, suggestions and complaints please visit us and fill in the form to reach us.
Enjoy your Borcam…